martes, 15 de diciembre de 2009

Inicio de Linux




Este es el primer mensaje de Linuz Tolwards a la Red sobre LINUX

enjoy it!!!!!!


From:torvalds@klaava.Helsinki.FI (Linus Benedict Torvalds)
Newsgroup: comp.os.minix
Subject: What would you like to see most in minix?
Summary: small poll for my new operating system
Message-ID: 1991Aug25, 20578.9541@klaava.Helsinki.FI
Date: 25 Aug 91 20:57:08 GMT
Organization: University of Helsinki.
Hello everybody out there using minix-
I'm doing a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't
be big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT clones.
This has been brewing since april, and is starting to get ready.
I'd like any feedback on things people like/dislike in minix;
as my OS resembles it somewhat (same physical layout of the
file-sytem due to practical reasons) among other things.
Página 8 de 204
I've currently ported bash (1.08) an gcc (1.40), and things seem to work.
This implies that i'll get something practical within a few months,
and I'd like to know what features most people want. Any suggestions are welcome,
but I won't promise I'll implement them
Linus Torvalds torvalds@kruuna.helsinki.fi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario